notrow1

Josh Anvil and the Indomitable Power
Kallie Ennever, John Albers, Bruce E. Arrington
The Vampire's Accidental Wife
Kristen Painter
The Dragon Finds Forever (Nocturne Falls Book 7)
Kristen Painter
Sci-fi Nights: Alpha bad boys & wild girls of futuristic romance
Mina Carter, Bianca D'Arc, Jessa Slade, Cathryn Cade, Calinda B
Release By Treaty
Travis Luedke, Kayla Stonor
Jimmy Threepwood And The Veil of Darkness
Rich Pitman
Captured Innocence (CSA Case Files)
Kennedy Layne
The Darkest Night
Gena Showalter
Mercenary Instinct (Mandrake Company)
Ruby Lionsdrake

Book Review of Galactic Energies: Science fiction and fantasy short stories by Luca Rossi

Galactic Energies - Luca  Rossi

The artificial intelligences of DataCom are trying to save the planet... by exterminating the human race.
Aurelia finds her perfect man: a robot.
The space explorer Captain Arcot sacrifices his life for an impossible conquest, the heart of Vril the vampire queen.
A shape-shifting mutant ignites the erotic desires of the galactic police officer who's been tracking her down.
Alessio fights against corruption in a universe of his own creation.
An innocent man is forced to submit to the domination of a ruthless prison director.
A king who's forgotten his own past wanders through a magical dimension where he discovers his own history.
Two souls separated after one abandons the other meet again in another life.
In an exciting virtual reality game, the hunter of the fearsome black widow becomes her prey.

This book contains explicit scenes of sexual nature.

Review 4****

This is a fantastic anthology of science fiction and fantasy short stories. I really enjoyed it!

First of all, I would like to say that I love the cover! I am usually drawn to the synopsis of a book, rather than the cover, but this one was quite eye catching! Secondly, I am a HUGE science fiction fan, and I have been wanting to read this book for a while now. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised at how enjoyable the stories were. Some of the stories were a little shorter than I would have liked, but each one contained interesting characters and subjects. What struck me about these stories were the lifelike quality of the characters, and the author's vivid imagination. Some of these stories have scenes of a sexual nature that were a little explicit and had an element of BDSM or fetish in them. However, not every story does. I did find some of the stories a little unsettling, but this does not mean other readers will, and each one has a twist at the end. For instance, I wasn't keen about the story called Life in Prison. This story was about a man who was supposedly innocent, but sent to prison and used as a sex slave by the prison director. I don't believe in slavery of any kind, and I am sure the author doesn't either, but this story made me squirm; I just didn't like it as much as the other stories. However, I will leave it to you to decide for yourselves.

Luca Rossi has written a wonderful anthology of science fiction stories that were entertaining in their own way. I love his writing style, but I did find some of the dialogue a bit stiff and stilted in places. Nevertheless, I am looking forward to reading his next book, The Branches of Time.

Due to the stories containing scenes of a sexual nature, I do not recommend this book to younger readers. However, I recommend this book if you love anthologies or Science Fiction, Fantasy, Cyberpunk and Erotica genres. - Lynn Worton