notrow1

Josh Anvil and the Indomitable Power
Kallie Ennever, John Albers, Bruce E. Arrington
The Vampire's Accidental Wife
Kristen Painter
The Dragon Finds Forever (Nocturne Falls Book 7)
Kristen Painter
Sci-fi Nights: Alpha bad boys & wild girls of futuristic romance
Mina Carter, Bianca D'Arc, Jessa Slade, Cathryn Cade, Calinda B
Release By Treaty
Travis Luedke, Kayla Stonor
Jimmy Threepwood And The Veil of Darkness
Rich Pitman
Captured Innocence (CSA Case Files)
Kennedy Layne
The Darkest Night
Gena Showalter
Mercenary Instinct (Mandrake Company)
Ruby Lionsdrake

Book Review of Dark Cravings by Madeline Pryce

Dark Cravings - Madeline Pryce

As a half-breed vampire, Ella Grey’s life sucks. She does her best to pass the time killing demons and secretly admiring her Shadow Hunter partner, Micah. He’s hot, dangerous and knows it. He’d be just Ella’s type if he weren’t likely to kill her the moment she put a toe out of line.

A chance encounter with a succubus changes everything. From the second the succubus’s spell washes over them, Ella and Micah are helpless to keep their hands off one another. The sex, when it’s not leaving them on the verge of death, is earth shattering and for the first time in ages Ella is connected with someone on a level she’d feared lost forever. But a dangerous prophecy has been set into motion, and if Ella’s not careful it’ll pull her straight from Micah’s arms and into the deepest bowels of the underworld.

A Romantica® Paranormal erotic romance from Ellora’s Cave

Publisher’s Note: This book was previously published under the title
Blood Lust Rising. It has been revised and expanded for EC.

Review 5*****

I have read many vampire/demon romance novels over the years, but the author has a completely unique take on the subject and has written an intriguing story that kept me turning the pages into the small hours!

Ella Grey is a half breed vampire (still half human i.e. has a heartbeat). She is a hunter with the Shadow Agency, a sort of police force that hunts and kills demons. She is a fantastic character. She is feisty, loves a good fight and is secretly crushing on her partner.

Micah McGregor is the son of the Shadow Agency's boss. He is extremely charismatic, and has his own secrets. I could easily "see" him walking around, going after demons.

Madeline Pryce has written a clever, fast paced novel, which takes you on a roller coaster ride! The characters seemingly jump off the page (or is it you get sucked in? (no pun intended!)). The action is intense, and so is the bedroom action! There are some hot and heavy scenes here, so be prepared!

I do not recommend this book for younger readers due to the explicit nature of some of the scenes. There is also a lot of profanity, so if you are easily shocked or offended, I do not recommend this book. However, if you are looking for a fantastic, steamy paranormal romance, this book is for you. I am now looking forward to reading the next book in the trilogy - the teaser at the end of the book certainly got me hooked! - Lynn Worton