notrow1

Book Reviews by Lynn

The Callback (Love Behind the Scenes Book 1)
Brandy L. Rivers
Gamma Raiders: The Space Pirate Prince: Alien Alpha Science Fiction Romance
Calista Skye
Rescuing Rayne (Delta Force Heroes Book 1)
Susan Stoker
Watcher's Web: Return of the Aghyrians
Patty Jansen
Spellbound
Patricia Simpson
Dreams of Change (Branches of Emrys Book 2)
Emily A. Lawrence, Brandy L. Rivers

Book Review of Thimble Kisses by Crystal Clifton

Thimble Kisses - Crystal Clifton, Jodi Stone

Andy wants to give his mom a very special gift for Christmas and after watching his favorite movie he has decided as to what that gift will be. With the help of his Dad and a local store heaccomplishes that very thing and makes Moms Christmas extra special along with his siblings Jenny, Suzy and Clayton.

Review 5*****

This is a very sweet children's story. I loved it!

Andy is a very thoughtful young man, who wants to get his mother a special gift for Christmas. I loved this little boy! He is so cute! In a way, he reminds me of my Nephews (whom I love dearly) when they were younger.

This is a very short story for children in the age range of 3 to 6 years as a bedtime story, and 7 to 8 for reading purposes. The story is very touching, and I fell in love with the illustrations by Jodi B Stone; they brought the story to life. As this book is Christmas themed, it would make a wonderful stocking filler for budding young readers (in print form). As I have read this on my Kindle, I did find the font might be a tad small for young eyes to read on their own. Luckily, the fonts can be changed on the Kindle. I do not know what the print book font is like; hopefully, it is a bit bigger so that children can read along with it as they get older.

Crystal Clifton is a debut children's book author. For a first book, it has a warmth and charm that I couldn't help but love. I am looking forward to seeing what other stories this author will produce in the future.

I highly recommend this book to young readers and to parents looking for a fantastic bedtime story filled with love. - Lynn Worton