notrow1

Book Reviews by Lynn

Young Sherlock Holmes 1: Death Cloud

Death Cloud - Andrew Lane Sherlock is fourteen years old and he's been sent to stay with his Aunt and Uncle in the country. He meets Matty Arnatt, another fourteen year old and they become friends. Matty sees something mysterious and this sets the course for Sherlock's new life.As I said in my review of Young Sherlock Holmes: Fire Storm, I just had to get the first three books in this series. This is the first book, and it is just as fantastic as the fourth one! I absolutely love Sherlock Holmes! He thinks fast on his feet in a crisis, and manages to keep a cool head. I don't know if I was ever that calm at that age, but I would like to think I was! Matty is a great character too, and I can easily imagine him running around scrounging for food! I love this series of books! Andrew Lane has created a fantastic adventure for Sherlock to sink his teeth into! The book age is for 11+, but I would definitely recommend this book for everyone - whether young or old - man or woman. I'm itching to start reading the second book as soon as possible!