notrow1

Book Reviews by Lynn

The Callback (Love Behind the Scenes Book 1)
Brandy L. Rivers
Gamma Raiders: The Space Pirate Prince: Alien Alpha Science Fiction Romance
Calista Skye
Rescuing Rayne (Delta Force Heroes Book 1)
Susan Stoker
Watcher's Web: Return of the Aghyrians
Patty Jansen
Spellbound
Patricia Simpson
Dreams of Change (Branches of Emrys Book 2)
Emily A. Lawrence, Brandy L. Rivers

Closure

Closure - Lissette E. Manning This is a very short story that touched me. Ben is happily married (or so he thinks) when his world is completely shattered.This story is very well written, but it was so short that I finished it in about 10-15 minutes! Mind you, I'm a fast reader and I'm used to reading a 500 page book in a day or two, so it seemed to be over in a flash! The author has managed to pack a huge emotional punch into her short story. I will be looking out for more of her books in the future. I recommend this book if you are looking for a fantastic short story to read when you haven't got a lot of spare time, or if you are in between books and you are looking for a quick read.