notrow1

Josh Anvil and the Indomitable Power
Kallie Ennever, John Albers, Bruce E. Arrington
The Vampire's Accidental Wife
Kristen Painter
The Dragon Finds Forever (Nocturne Falls Book 7)
Kristen Painter
Sci-fi Nights: Alpha bad boys & wild girls of futuristic romance
Mina Carter, Bianca D'Arc, Jessa Slade, Cathryn Cade, Calinda B
Release By Treaty
Travis Luedke, Kayla Stonor
Jimmy Threepwood And The Veil of Darkness
Rich Pitman
Captured Innocence (CSA Case Files)
Kennedy Layne
The Darkest Night
Gena Showalter
Mercenary Instinct (Mandrake Company)
Ruby Lionsdrake

Book Review of Illicit Affairs by Jo Matthews, Bec Rose and N.J. Cole

Illicit Affairs - NJ Cole;Jo Matthews;Bec Rose

I received a copy of this book from the authors in return for an honest review.

This is an anthology of three erotic tales. I loved them! Each story is well written, provocative and HOT, HOT, HOT!

Unexpected Journey is a romantic story. Sarah Chandler is a wonderful character. Her husband, Mitch on the other hand, it a total jerk! His business partner, Aaron, is a really nice guy. When Mitch backs out of going on vacation, Sarah and Aaron are thrown together and the chemistry is explosive!

Hot Summer Nights is a evocative story about attraction between an older woman and a young man. Annie Murphy is a divorced mother of one. Her son's friend, Jaime, comes to stay and sparks fly! These two characters are fantastic! I liked them both.

Second Chances is a fantastic story. Calla thinks that if she could have a baby, it would save her marriage. She recklessly picks up a stranger in a rainstorm and a night of passion ensues. I liked Calla, but why do women always think that having a baby would rescue a rocky marriage? It is not always true! I liked Jayce though! He's a much nicer person than Calla's husband!

Jo Matthews, Bec Rose and NJ Cole have their own distinctive writing styles, but they have each written an exciting story that is fast paced and flowed beautifully! I look forward to reading more of their work (either collectively, or individually) in the future.

As this is an anthology of erotic stories, I do not recommend this book to readers below 18 due to the the explicit content. However, I highly recommend this book if you love erotica or erotic romance. - Lynn Worton