notrow1

Josh Anvil and the Indomitable Power
Kallie Ennever, John Albers, Bruce E. Arrington
The Vampire's Accidental Wife
Kristen Painter
The Dragon Finds Forever (Nocturne Falls Book 7)
Kristen Painter
Sci-fi Nights: Alpha bad boys & wild girls of futuristic romance
Mina Carter, Bianca D'Arc, Jessa Slade, Cathryn Cade, Calinda B
Release By Treaty
Travis Luedke, Kayla Stonor
Jimmy Threepwood And The Veil of Darkness
Rich Pitman
Captured Innocence (CSA Case Files)
Kennedy Layne
The Darkest Night
Gena Showalter
Mercenary Instinct (Mandrake Company)
Ruby Lionsdrake

Book Review of The Throne of Hades: Shortbook by Snow Flower by Ann Snizek

The Throne of Hades (ShortBooks by Snow Flower) - Ann Snizek

I won a competition to have my name used in a short story. The author kindly sent me a copy of the book to read. I loved it!

Lynnton Wor is a wonderful character. She is a strong warrior type, who battles with her own demons, never mind the ones running around the world! She meets Lazaro, a demon prince, and her world gets turned upside down when he requests her help.

This is a fantastic short story. However, I found it too short! It was just getting interesting and it finished! There is so much I would like to find out about the Hadesian's and their planet. Lazaro is also an intriguing character, and I would be interested to finding out more about why he and his brethren were exiled on Earth. There was also the chemistry between Lynnton and Lazaro; it promised to get hot!

Ann Snizek has written a short story that I really enjoyed, even though it left me wanting more! I am looking forward to reading more books from this author, especially her full novels.

I recommend this book if you love paranormal or science fiction genres. - Lynn Worton