notrow1

Necroscope
Brian Lumley

Book Review of The Throne of Hades: Shortbook by Snow Flower by Ann Snizek

The Throne of Hades (ShortBooks by Snow Flower) - Ann Snizek

I won a competition to have my name used in a short story. The author kindly sent me a copy of the book to read. I loved it!

Lynnton Wor is a wonderful character. She is a strong warrior type, who battles with her own demons, never mind the ones running around the world! She meets Lazaro, a demon prince, and her world gets turned upside down when he requests her help.

This is a fantastic short story. However, I found it too short! It was just getting interesting and it finished! There is so much I would like to find out about the Hadesian's and their planet. Lazaro is also an intriguing character, and I would be interested to finding out more about why he and his brethren were exiled on Earth. There was also the chemistry between Lynnton and Lazaro; it promised to get hot!

Ann Snizek has written a short story that I really enjoyed, even though it left me wanting more! I am looking forward to reading more books from this author, especially her full novels.

I recommend this book if you love paranormal or science fiction genres. - Lynn Worton