notrow1

Book Reviews by Lynn

NEST: Retribution
David J Antocci
Progress: 100 %
Jarek (Scifi Alien Weredragon Romance) (Dragons of Preor Book 1)
Erin Tate, Celia Kyle
Progress: 200/200 pages
Fury of Surrender
Coreene Callahan

Dark Matter Heart: A Cor Griffin Bloodsuckers Novel

Dark Matter Heart - Nathan Wrann Seventeen-year-old Cordell Griffin and his mother move from Los Angeles to deal with his "allergies". Cor wants to blend in and become invisible. However, no matter where he goes, he cannot run from his secrets about who he is, why he is "sick" and why so many people he meets end up dead.This is a Young Adult paranormal thriller that I absolutely loved! Cor and his mother move from Los Angeles to a small Pacific Northwest town to deal with his "allergies". Cor is a fantastic character and is a typical teen with one difference. He's a vampire. I sympathised with him as the story unfolded. I wished I could just hug him! He is the sweetest, kindest fictional person I have found in a long time. In some ways I wish he was real. Unfortunately, terrible things seem to happen to people around him and Cor doesn't know why. Cor, along with some new friends, decides to unravel the mystery.Nathan Wrann is a fantastic author and the story is a fast-paced thriller, which keeps you turning the pages to find out what's happening next. I've added the next book in the trilogy (Out of Chaos) to my reading list and I'm hoping to read it soon. I recommend this book to everyone who loves to read YA and Vampire stories.