notrow1

Josh Anvil and the Indomitable Power
Kallie Ennever, John Albers, Bruce E. Arrington
The Vampire's Accidental Wife
Kristen Painter
The Dragon Finds Forever (Nocturne Falls Book 7)
Kristen Painter
Sci-fi Nights: Alpha bad boys & wild girls of futuristic romance
Mina Carter, Bianca D'Arc, Jessa Slade, Cathryn Cade, Calinda B
Release By Treaty
Travis Luedke, Kayla Stonor
Jimmy Threepwood And The Veil of Darkness
Rich Pitman
Captured Innocence (CSA Case Files)
Kennedy Layne
The Darkest Night
Gena Showalter
Mercenary Instinct (Mandrake Company)
Ruby Lionsdrake

Between: Crossroads Saga

Between - Mary Ting The alkins have gone back to Crossroads and Claudia has gone back to her normal life. However, having a special soul, Claudia attracts danger and she finds out who Gamma had asked to watch over her. The Twelve, also known as Divine Elders on Earth, become involved when they find out that Aliah, one of God's first angels, had escaped from the Abyss when Aden opened the gates. He needs Claudia's soul to escape from Between to get to Crossroads, which would give him immense power. Claudia learns of the venators - nephilim demon hunters. Now the two opposing forces must work together to save Claudia and humanity from the most dangerous angel ever created. Trust becomes a big issue. Will love be enough to keep Claudia and Michael together? Who will make the ultimate sacrifice and who will betray them all?This is the second book of the Crossroads saga. I loved this story! These characters have become my friends.Claudia is trying to live a normal life again after the end of the first book. It's easier said than done! Michael and the rest of the alkins find out that Gamma had requested the help of The Twelve and the nephilim before she died. These two groups have to work together to keep Claudia safe. The nephilim are warriors and have been trained to fight. They are great characters and I enjoyed the inclusion of them in the story. Austin is a fascinating character. I'm sure I could fall for him as I fell for Michael! I enjoyed the interactions between the two groups as they tried to work together. Davin's wit and sense of humour is fantastic! I absolutely love him! I think he keeps Michael from taking himself too seriously. The respect and brotherly love they feel for each other shines through, even through the most trying times.There are some touching moments in this book, and I needed a few tissues! I think if you get into a story and it effects you emotionally, then it's well written. Mary Ting is one such author who has managed to tug on my emotions, whether they be happy, sad, angry or surprised. I recommend that you read this saga, as it is a fantastically written love story, with action and danger thrown in for good measure. I'm now looking forward to reading the next book in the saga.