notrow1

Book Reviews by Lynn

The Callback (Love Behind the Scenes Book 1)
Brandy L. Rivers
Gamma Raiders: The Space Pirate Prince: Alien Alpha Science Fiction Romance
Calista Skye
Rescuing Rayne (Delta Force Heroes Book 1)
Susan Stoker
Watcher's Web: Return of the Aghyrians
Patty Jansen
Spellbound
Patricia Simpson
Dreams of Change (Branches of Emrys Book 2)
Emily A. Lawrence, Brandy L. Rivers

Poison Heart

Poison Heart - S.B. Hayes Katy Rivers is a sixteen year old teenager who meets Genevieve. Katy is sure Genevieve is stalking her, because no matter where she goes, or who she's with, Genevieve is always there. Everyone else likes her, but Genevieve has a dangerous, sinister side that she only reveals to Katy. She tells Katy, "I'm your worst nightmare".Will Katy be able reveal Genevieve's secrets? Will Genevieve manage to destroy Katy's life?Wow! I loved this book! I am extremely pleased I won this in a competition! First of all, the cover art is fantastic! It fits the story line beautifully. Secondly, and most importantly, the story is a fantastic suspense/thriller. I struggled with what to call it and decided on "spine chilling!". It is that and more! I was hooked from the first page!Katy is a typical teen, but when Genevieve moves to town and decides to destroy Katy's life, Katy is completely bewildered; Katy has no idea what she may have done to warrant such behaviour from Genevieve. The menace that laces Genevieve's actions seems to permeate the air! The mystery and suspense kept me glued to the pages! I struggled to put it down, and when I had to, I was resentful for the intrusion! This is a well written story, with believable characters that seemed to leap off the page.I have never read any of S.B. Hayes books before, but I will be keeping my eye out for more books written by this author.I recommend you read this book if you love mystery/horror/suspense/thrillers.