notrow1

Book Reviews by Lynn

Tamed by a Tiger (Eternal Mates Paranormal Romance Series Book 13)
Felicity E. Heaton
Coreene Callahan
Fifty Shades of Grey
E.L. James

Pegasus: The Flame Of Olympus

The Flame of Olympus  - Kate O'Hearn When a severely injured Pegasus crashes on to her roof during a storm, 13-year-old Emily Jacobs cannot believe her eyes. Pegasus has been sent on a quest to find Vesta's Flame. Can Emily help Pegasus with his quest in time to save Olympus from destruction?This is a fantastic book! From the first page, I was swept into the action.Olympus has been invaded by a virtually indestructible foe. Pegasus has been given a mission to find Vesta's Flame, but things go awry when Paelen accidentally causes Pegasus to get struck by lightning. Emily finds Pegasus on her roof, tangled in rose bushes. Trying to heal a sick Pegasus (he doesn't like being called a horse!), Emily enlists the help of Joel DeSilva. What happens next is a wild ride full of danger and adventure.I have always been fascinated by the myths and legends of both the Greek and Roman Gods. This book uses the Roman names for the gods of Olympus. Kate O'Hearn has mixed two of my favourite things: a mythological winged horse (sorry, Pegasus!) and a fantastic story. It is fast paced, but easy enough for a younger reader (11+) to read. I highly recommend this book to boys, girls, or anyone who has a passion for anything to do with horses or mythology. I am now looking forward to reading the next book in the series, Pegasus and the Fight for Olympus.