notrow1

Book Reviews by Lynn

The Callback (Love Behind the Scenes Book 1)
Brandy L. Rivers
Gamma Raiders: The Space Pirate Prince: Alien Alpha Science Fiction Romance
Calista Skye
Rescuing Rayne (Delta Force Heroes Book 1)
Susan Stoker
Watcher's Web: Return of the Aghyrians
Patty Jansen
Spellbound
Patricia Simpson
Dreams of Change (Branches of Emrys Book 2)
Emily A. Lawrence, Brandy L. Rivers

Covet (Vampire Erotic Theatre Romance Series Book 1)

Covet (Vampire Erotic Theatre Romance, #1) - Felicity E. Heaton Javier is a vampire who, along with three other vampires, owns a theatre called Vampirerotique. He has been fighting his attraction to a human servant for two years; Knowing that if he succumbs to his desire, it would mean his death. Lilah was sent to the theatre by her master, an aristocratic vampire. Ever since meeting Javier, she has felt an attraction for the sexy vampire she struggles to hide.When they find themselves alone in a private box, will they surrender to their passion? Or will the threat of Lilah's master keep them apart?Warning: This book is for adults only!This book is set in a vampire theatre dedicated to the voracious appetites of vampires. There are scenes of explicit sex, and if it was any hotter, the pages would spontaneously combust! I loved it! Javier and Lilah have been fighting their mutual attraction for two years, but when they find themselves alone in a private box overlooking the stage, things get steamy!As this is a novella, it is relatively short, but there is plenty of tension and rising temperatures as it progresses. Having read a few other books by Felicity Heaton, I knew I was in for a treat. But what struck me was that although it is an erotic story, the real focus was the emotion between the two main characters. Falling in love has never been more dangerous!I was also introduced to the other vampires owning the theatre, Callum, Antoine and Snow... What a treat...! Ahem, sorry, coming back from my fantasies!... I love Felicity's writing style and highly recommend this book if you are looking for a steamy read and, as this is a series, I recommend getting the other stories too; Crave is out now!