notrow1

Josh Anvil and the Indomitable Power
Kallie Ennever, John Albers, Bruce E. Arrington
The Vampire's Accidental Wife
Kristen Painter
The Dragon Finds Forever (Nocturne Falls Book 7)
Kristen Painter
Sci-fi Nights: Alpha bad boys & wild girls of futuristic romance
Mina Carter, Bianca D'Arc, Jessa Slade, Cathryn Cade, Calinda B
Release By Treaty
Travis Luedke, Kayla Stonor
Jimmy Threepwood And The Veil of Darkness
Rich Pitman
Captured Innocence (CSA Case Files)
Kennedy Layne
The Darkest Night
Gena Showalter
Mercenary Instinct (Mandrake Company)
Ruby Lionsdrake

Hereafter

Hereafter - Tara Hudson Amelia is a ghost who drowned in a river when she was 18. She suffers from "waking nightmares" of her death. During one of these episodes, she "wakes up" and finds that a young boy is about to drown in the same river she died in.This is the most sweetest and poignant romance novel I have read! I love Amelia and Joshua's story. Amelia has been alone for a long time and when she finds Joshua, it changes her in ways she cannot comprehend. Joshua is gorgeous, loving and thoughtful! I wish I had him for a boyfriend! I recommend this book to all those romantics out there who love a good story with a paranormal twist. I am now eagerly awaiting the sequel, Arise, which is to be released early July this year. I've already pre-ordered my copy!