notrow1

Book Reviews by Lynn

The Callback (Love Behind the Scenes Book 1)
Brandy L. Rivers
Gamma Raiders: The Space Pirate Prince: Alien Alpha Science Fiction Romance
Calista Skye
Rescuing Rayne (Delta Force Heroes Book 1)
Susan Stoker
Watcher's Web: Return of the Aghyrians
Patty Jansen
Spellbound
Patricia Simpson
Dreams of Change (Branches of Emrys Book 2)
Emily A. Lawrence, Brandy L. Rivers

Hereafter

Hereafter - Tara Hudson Amelia is a ghost who drowned in a river when she was 18. She suffers from "waking nightmares" of her death. During one of these episodes, she "wakes up" and finds that a young boy is about to drown in the same river she died in.This is the most sweetest and poignant romance novel I have read! I love Amelia and Joshua's story. Amelia has been alone for a long time and when she finds Joshua, it changes her in ways she cannot comprehend. Joshua is gorgeous, loving and thoughtful! I wish I had him for a boyfriend! I recommend this book to all those romantics out there who love a good story with a paranormal twist. I am now eagerly awaiting the sequel, Arise, which is to be released early July this year. I've already pre-ordered my copy!