notrow1

Fury of Surrender
Coreene Callahan
Progress: 100 %

Hereafter

Hereafter - Tara Hudson Amelia is a ghost who drowned in a river when she was 18. She suffers from "waking nightmares" of her death. During one of these episodes, she "wakes up" and finds that a young boy is about to drown in the same river she died in.This is the most sweetest and poignant romance novel I have read! I love Amelia and Joshua's story. Amelia has been alone for a long time and when she finds Joshua, it changes her in ways she cannot comprehend. Joshua is gorgeous, loving and thoughtful! I wish I had him for a boyfriend! I recommend this book to all those romantics out there who love a good story with a paranormal twist. I am now eagerly awaiting the sequel, Arise, which is to be released early July this year. I've already pre-ordered my copy!