notrow1

Book Reviews by Lynn

Tamed by a Tiger (Eternal Mates Paranormal Romance Series Book 13)
Felicity E. Heaton
Coreene Callahan
Fifty Shades of Grey
E.L. James

Creatura

Creatura - Nely Cab Review 6 out of 5Isis Martin is having nightmares and is unable to sleep properly due to the fear created by a growling beast. She decides to confront her fear and finds herself facing a human-like creature. He assures her he is real and she challenges him to prove it; he does. When Isis meets David, sparks fly!I LOVED this book! From the first page I was hooked! I couldn't stop reading. I felt for Isis as she tried to cope with the lack of sleep. Then she meets David. Oh, David! I just love this character! I won't say much about him, as I don't want to put spoilers in. I feel to do so would spoil the enjoyment of this story for the reader. Suffice it to say, I felt like swooning during some parts of the book! The ending has a magnificent twist, which I didn't see coming. My first thought was "WOW!!!!". I had to read it again to make sure I had read it correctly. My second thought was, "OH, NO!!!". Now I can't wait to find out what's going to happen in this trilogy!