notrow1

Book Reviews by Lynn

NEST: Retribution
David J Antocci
Progress: 100 %
Jarek (Scifi Alien Weredragon Romance) (Dragons of Preor Book 1)
Erin Tate, Celia Kyle
Progress: 200/200 pages
Fury of Surrender
Coreene Callahan

Halo

Halo - Alexandra Adornetto Three angels are sent from Heaven to a small seaside town of Venus Cove. They are Gabriel, Ivy and Bethany. Gabriel and Ivy had been on earth before, but for 17 year-old Bethany it was her first time. They have been sent to Venus Cove to guide humankind back towards peace, and negate the evil intentions of Hell to bring earth to the brink of destruction. Little do they know what is to come.I loved this story - I struggled to put it down!Bethany is a young angel who has no experience in being human, but she is more human than her brother and sister. She feels things emotionally and has great compassion. She meets Xavier Wood and begins to fall in love with him. Xavier is a great character. He is good looking, has a great sense of humour and is loving. They say the path to true love never runs smooth, and I'm sure Bethany can attest to that! There is a fly in the ointment in the form of another student vying for her attention - Jake Thorn. He's tall, dark, handsome and mysterious. When bad things begin to happen in Venus Cove, Bethany, Xavier, Gabriel and Ivy are drawn into a fight against evil.Alexandra has created a fantastic love story full of twists and turns that keep you guessing. This is a YA romance I would definitely recommend if you like reading great love stories.