notrow1

Book Reviews by Lynn

Tamed by a Tiger (Eternal Mates Paranormal Romance Series Book 13)
Felicity E. Heaton
Fury of Surrender
Coreene Callahan
Progress: 100 %

Forbidden Blood: Vampire Venators Romance Series

Forbidden Blood  - Felicity E. Heaton Kearn is a Venator, a vampire who guards humans against those of his kind who desire Source Blood. Source Blood is very rare human blood type and acts like a drug if drunk by vampires. Whilst tracking down an elusive Source Blood abuser, he rescues a human woman from a vampire attack. Amber is a Source Blood and the perfect bait for Kearn to draw out his foe. But as they race to catch the vampire and survive the cruel games he plays, Amber is pulled deeper into Kearn's world. Can Kearn catch the elusive vampire before he gets to Amber? Can Amber heal the hurt hidden behind Kearn's tough emotionless exterior?I would like to thank Felicity Heaton for her generous giveaway, which allowed me to get this book. Having read previous stories written by her, I knew I was in for a fantastic ride; I was not disappointed. I loved this story!Kearn is vampire Venator, who has been given the task of saving humans from other vampires - sort of like a police officer. He is a very strong character. He has a great sense of responsibility to protect humans and track down those vampires who transgress the laws. When he meets Amber, we get to see a softer side to him. Amber is a human and is also a fantastic character; she's a very beautiful and feisty lady. I admire her courage to fight for what she wants. This story is told from both of their points of view, and gives the reader an insight into their thoughts and feelings. I was a bit apprehensive about reviewing this book before reading this story, as I knew that Felicity can write some steamy, explicit scenes. But as I read the story, and fell under the character's spell, my fears were laid to rest. Those scenes were beautifully and artistically written and fit with the overall feel of the book, which is a fantastic romance novel. If you love vampires like I do, you will love this book. I highly recommend this novel and look forward to reading more of the Vampire Venators series.