notrow1

Fury of Surrender
Coreene Callahan
Progress: 100 %

Her Guardian Angel: Her Angel Romance Series

Her Guardian Angel (Her Angel #4) - Felicity Heaton Marcus is a guardian angel, dedicated to his duty. When his superiors in Heaven ask him to gain Amelia's trust through seduction, he begins to question his mission. He has watched over Amelia since her birth.Amelia has gone from one bad relationship to another, so when Marcus moves in next door, she hopes he is not another black knight in disguise.When Marcus saves Amelia from three demonic men, she is thrown into a world where God and the Devil exist, and only one angel can save her from death. Can Marcus and Amelia survive the danger and discover a love that will last forever?Warning: This book is for adults only due to scenes of an explicit nature.This is the fourth book in Her Angels series. I love Felicity Heaton's books! This story is considerably longer than the other three, and brings together all the angels and their women from the other books in the series in an action packed novel that left me reeling! Secrets were revealed, but more questions remained.Marcus is a fantastic character and takes his duty seriously, but when his superiors ask him to seduce a human, he begins to question his mission. He is a strong alpha male; and like all alpha males, he is protective of those he loves.Amelia is also a fantastic character. She is a bad judge of character when it comes to men. When she meets Marcus, she hopes he's not one of the bad ones. However, she is shocked to find out he's an angel. There is an amazing twist in this story, which surprised me. I'm not going to say what it was, as you need to read this story yourself!Felicity has written a terrific series, and I would highly recommend this book if you love a fantastic story, along with some hot angels! I'm looking forward to reading the next book in the series, Her Demonic Angel, when it is released (which I hope is soon)!