notrow1

Book Reviews by Lynn

Tamed by a Tiger (Eternal Mates Paranormal Romance Series Book 13)
Felicity E. Heaton
Progress: 100 %
Fury of Surrender
Coreene Callahan
Progress: 100 %

Stained (YA Paranormal Romance) (Stained Series)

Stained (YA Paranormal Romance) (Stained Series) - Ella James Cayne's fate is in the hands of his enemy, and Julia has been taken away to the covert Stained compound. They have been separated by walls and a gulf of unanswered questions.Julia soon learns the truth about the Stained and the plans they have for her. The compound is attacked and a group of Stained, including Julia and Cayne, are running from an unwanted destiny. Will they find the knowledge that might just save them all?This book takes up where it left off at the end of Stained. I loved it! The cover is beautiful too!Julia and Cayne have been taken to the Chosen compound - Cayne to the prison, and Julia to be trained as a candidate. Whilst trying to find a way to get to Cayne and escape, Julia learns that all is not what it seems. She also finds out things about Cayne and his past, and it makes her mistrust him. However, she still cares about him. When the compound is attacked by Samyaza, they make their escape with a few of the Chosen that Julia had met.Ella James has done it again! She has written a fantastic novel that was fast paced, and kept me on the edge of my seat. My heart was pounding like crazy during the attack on the compound! The extra characters added a new twist and I love their inclusion. Some of them crept me out, especially Dizzy! Meredith seems to be honest in her friendship, and I hope it remains so. The ending was pure evil genius! Ella has created another fantastic cliffhanger that had me begging for more! I highly recommend this YA book, if you love a good action novel with enough twists and turns to keep you guessing. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to wait (impatiently) until June to find out if Julia is "The One", when Chosen is released!