notrow1

Josh Anvil and the Indomitable Power
Kallie Ennever, John Albers, Bruce E. Arrington
The Vampire's Accidental Wife
Kristen Painter
The Dragon Finds Forever (Nocturne Falls Book 7)
Kristen Painter
Sci-fi Nights: Alpha bad boys & wild girls of futuristic romance
Mina Carter, Bianca D'Arc, Jessa Slade, Cathryn Cade, Calinda B
Release By Treaty
Travis Luedke, Kayla Stonor
Jimmy Threepwood And The Veil of Darkness
Rich Pitman
Captured Innocence (CSA Case Files)
Kennedy Layne
The Darkest Night
Gena Showalter
Mercenary Instinct (Mandrake Company)
Ruby Lionsdrake

Honey the Hero (A Bird Brain Book)

Honey the Hero (A Bird Brain Book) - Emlyn Chand Honey is an inquisitive young parakeet living in the Australian Outback. She decides to become a hero after spying a human family watching Superman. As she already has the power of flight, she just needs to create a costume to conceal her identity and find animals that need help.Unfortunately, every time she tries to help, she only manages to make matters worse. But what happens when someone really needs her help. Will Honey rise to the challenge?Honey is a charming character that is sweetly innocent in her attempts at being a hero. But when she tries to help, she only seems to make matters worse. I know a few humans, me included, who have had the same intentions and things have not gone according to plan. The message I got from the story was that no matter how hard you try, you cannot help everyone, but one day you may just be in the right place, at the right time to do so.This is a children's book that is aimed at the five to six year-old range.This is Emlyn Chand's first foray into children's books and is a fantastic read for the young ones. The story is beautifully and sympathetically written, so that the young ones are not overwhelmed with big words, especially if they try to read it themselves. The illustrations by Sarah Shaw are perfect, and complements the story in their simplicity. If you have an inquisitive young child or two, then they will love this book.