notrow1

Josh Anvil and the Indomitable Power
Kallie Ennever, John Albers, Bruce E. Arrington
The Vampire's Accidental Wife
Kristen Painter
The Dragon Finds Forever (Nocturne Falls Book 7)
Kristen Painter
Sci-fi Nights: Alpha bad boys & wild girls of futuristic romance
Mina Carter, Bianca D'Arc, Jessa Slade, Cathryn Cade, Calinda B
Release By Treaty
Travis Luedke, Kayla Stonor
Jimmy Threepwood And The Veil of Darkness
Rich Pitman
Captured Innocence (CSA Case Files)
Kennedy Layne
The Darkest Night
Gena Showalter
Mercenary Instinct (Mandrake Company)
Ruby Lionsdrake

City of Lost Souls (Mortal Instruments)

City of Lost Souls - Cassandra Clare Review 7 out of 5Jace has disappeared with Sebastian from the roof of the apartment building where Clary, Simon, Isabelle and Alec had left them. After weeks of searching, the Clave have cut back their search. Only Clary, Isabelle, Alec, Simon and Magnus believe Jace can be found and saved. Clary goes on a dangerous mission to learn as much as she can about Sebastian's plans.Meanwhile, the rest of the gang have a plan of their own to rescue Jace. Will they be able to break Sebastian's hold over Jace? Or will Jace be lost to them forever?This is the fifth book in The Mortal Instrument series and is jam packed with action and suspense! I LOVED IT! I have been eagerly awaiting the release of this book since I pre-ordered it in October last year! When I finally got it in my hands on Friday, I started reading it. I struggled to put it down! I also struggled to hold it, as it's 553 pages thick! However, that was just a minor inconvenience! Needless to say, I love the whole Mortal Instrument series!Clary is desperate to get Jace back, and she makes some questionable decisions in the process. This makes me want to shake her! However, I suppose you will take risks for the one you love!Jace is more subdued in this book, as his will is under Sebastian's control. I missed his quick wit, although he still has some of his charm.We get to see a lot more of Sebastian. I'm not sure if it's the connection to Jace, but Sebastian seems to be more emotionally stable. Then again, it could be that Sebastian is a complex character. He's been brought up by the same person as Jace, but had a completely different upbringing. I found him extremely unsettling. He is very charming, but ruthless like Valentine.There is a lot more going on in this book, and I'm not going to ruin the story for those who have yet to read it! I will say that it took me on an emotional roller-coaster ride, with pulse pounding moments of excitement and terror, and quiet, romantic moments that touched me! I am now looking forward to reading the next (and final) book in the series, City of Heavenly Fire. The only problem is that it's not going to be available until March 2014! In the meantime, I suppose I will have to pacify myself with the next installment of The Infernal Devices: The Clockwork Princess; Along with the new series Cassandra is creating, The Dark Artifices. I highly recommend this YA book, and series, to everyone, as Cassandra Clare has created a fantastic world that has captured my imagination, and it will capture yours too!