notrow1

Book Reviews by Lynn

The Callback (Love Behind the Scenes Book 1)
Brandy L. Rivers
Gamma Raiders: The Space Pirate Prince: Alien Alpha Science Fiction Romance
Calista Skye
Rescuing Rayne (Delta Force Heroes Book 1)
Susan Stoker
Watcher's Web: Return of the Aghyrians
Patty Jansen
Spellbound
Patricia Simpson
Dreams of Change (Branches of Emrys Book 2)
Emily A. Lawrence, Brandy L. Rivers

Arrival of the Prophecy

Arrival of the Prophecy - Robin Renee Ray Review 6 out of 5This story is unlike any other werewolf story I have read before! Anthony Michelle is the King of the werewolves, but if it wasn't for a twist of fate, he may never have met Sky Delaney.Anthony is a complex character. He is a fair King and respects his people, who in turn respect him. I could easily fall in love with him myself! Sky is a woman who is not comfortable in social settings, and prefers to stay at home with her cats. I can relate to her, as I have a similar temperament! However, after meeting Anthony, something begins to change, and she becomes more self-assured.As the story unfolded, I became engrossed in not only a love story, but a story of a prophecy.There are some other fascinating characters that round up this wonderful tale. There is Darren and his brother Peter, and their over-bearing mother (that's one nasty lady I tell you!), plus a few others.Robin Renee Ray has written a fantastic story that kept me hooked from the first page! I highly recommend this book. However, this book is not for the faint-hearted, as it does contain some pretty gruesome scenes! Your imagination could have a field day - mine certainly did! The imagery and detail that goes in to every scene is meticulous! I would certainly read more of Robin's books in the future.