notrow1

Josh Anvil and the Indomitable Power
Kallie Ennever, John Albers, Bruce E. Arrington
The Vampire's Accidental Wife
Kristen Painter
The Dragon Finds Forever (Nocturne Falls Book 7)
Kristen Painter
Sci-fi Nights: Alpha bad boys & wild girls of futuristic romance
Mina Carter, Bianca D'Arc, Jessa Slade, Cathryn Cade, Calinda B
Release By Treaty
Travis Luedke, Kayla Stonor
Jimmy Threepwood And The Veil of Darkness
Rich Pitman
Captured Innocence (CSA Case Files)
Kennedy Layne
The Darkest Night
Gena Showalter
Mercenary Instinct (Mandrake Company)
Ruby Lionsdrake

The Horror Challenge Volume II

The Horror Challenge Volume II - J.H. Glaze Review 6******This is the second book written by J.H. Glaze in The Horror Challenge, with stories created by the suggestions of every day objects and locations by his followers on his Facebook page. I am one such follower and suggested a few objects. It was an honour to see how the author took our suggestions and created some great horror stories that range from the creepy to the downright scary! These stories are all flash fiction and do not exceed 1500 words. If you are looking for a quick read, or whether you are interested in horror, I would highly recommend this book. I am now planning on reading more of J.H. Glaze's books in the future, and I suggest you do too!