notrow1

The Hidden Masters of Marandur
Necroscope
Brian Lumley

The Horror Challenge Volume II

The Horror Challenge Volume II - J.H. Glaze Review 6******This is the second book written by J.H. Glaze in The Horror Challenge, with stories created by the suggestions of every day objects and locations by his followers on his Facebook page. I am one such follower and suggested a few objects. It was an honour to see how the author took our suggestions and created some great horror stories that range from the creepy to the downright scary! These stories are all flash fiction and do not exceed 1500 words. If you are looking for a quick read, or whether you are interested in horror, I would highly recommend this book. I am now planning on reading more of J.H. Glaze's books in the future, and I suggest you do too!