notrow1

Josh Anvil and the Indomitable Power
Kallie Ennever, John Albers, Bruce E. Arrington
The Vampire's Accidental Wife
Kristen Painter
The Dragon Finds Forever (Nocturne Falls Book 7)
Kristen Painter
Sci-fi Nights: Alpha bad boys & wild girls of futuristic romance
Mina Carter, Bianca D'Arc, Jessa Slade, Cathryn Cade, Calinda B
Release By Treaty
Travis Luedke, Kayla Stonor
Jimmy Threepwood And The Veil of Darkness
Rich Pitman
Captured Innocence (CSA Case Files)
Kennedy Layne
The Darkest Night
Gena Showalter
Mercenary Instinct (Mandrake Company)
Ruby Lionsdrake

Sins of the Son (The Grigori Legacy)

Sins of the Son - Linda Poitevin Review 6******This is the second book in The Grigori Legacy by Linda Poitevin. Second books are usually judged extremely harshly, because they have to live up to the first book, but I think the author doesn't have to worry on this count. This book is just as exciting and pulse-pounding as Sins of the Angels.The tension between the Realms of Heaven and The Fallen are reaching breaking point. Seth takes matters into his own hands and decides to give up his place in Heaven, but his transition goes badly wrong, and he ends up with amnesia. Can Alex get to him before Aramael does?Alex Jarvis is a fantastic character, who's inner strength astounds even herself. She's stubborn, has a protective streak a mile long and is loved by not one but two angels. She is feisty and doesn't pull her verbal punches, which can be extremely dangerous, especially with the Archangels, but then she wouldn't be the kick-ass heroine I've come to admire.Seth, being the son of The One and Lucifer, is The Appointed, an angel of immense power. He has the power to decide the fate of the mortals on earth. I liked his character in the first book, but love him in this one! He has to make some difficult decisions and I don't envy him one bit!Aramael, being exiled on earth, is set a task which brings him into conflict with Alex, his soulmate. I fell in love with him in the first book, and he still tugs on my heart strings, but Seth is giving him a run for his money!Linda Poitevin has created a world that is very similar, but also extremely different to the one we live in today. I loved the fast pace of the story; meeting the new characters, as well as a few from the previous book. The ending gave me chills, and I am now looking forward to reading the next book in the series. I hope that it's out soon - I'm dying to know what's going to happen next! I highly recommend this book if you love a good paranormal romance that has lots of twists and turns in the plot, and will keep you hooked from the first page.