notrow1

Book Reviews by Lynn

Chosen (YA Paranormal Romance) (Stained Series Book 3)

Chosen (YA Paranormal Romance) (Stained Series Book 3) - Ella James Review 6 ******This third book in the Stained series is absolutely FANTASTIC!Julia is a wonderful character. She is a Chosen. She is strong and stubborn, and very much in love with Cayne. And she can see auras!Cayne is a Nephilim, who is in love with Julia. He is a fantastic character. He is very complex, but also has a mysterious past. I think I've got a bit of a book crush on him!This story continues on from the nail-biting cliffhanger of Stolen. The story is well written, with lots of plot twists and turns. I shouldn't be surprised by now, as Ella James uses plot twists so effectively, but I definitely was surprised! There was a lot of misdirection and slight of hand, which I applaud! I love Ella's books because of them. This makes her books so hard to put down! However, the "mistress of the nail-biting cliffhangers" has struck again! Yes, I mean you Ms James! You are a cruel woman! I am now dying to find out what's going to happen next! :)This is a fantastic YA series, and if you haven't read the first two books, Stained and Stolen, you are missing out! I highly recommend this book, and series, if you are looking for a totally unique take on the YA angel/demon/adventure/romance genre.