notrow1

Book Reviews by Lynn

The Callback (Love Behind the Scenes Book 1)
Brandy L. Rivers
Gamma Raiders: The Space Pirate Prince: Alien Alpha Science Fiction Romance
Calista Skye
Rescuing Rayne (Delta Force Heroes Book 1)
Susan Stoker
Watcher's Web: Return of the Aghyrians
Patty Jansen
Spellbound
Patricia Simpson
Dreams of Change (Branches of Emrys Book 2)
Emily A. Lawrence, Brandy L. Rivers

Lord of Redemption

Lord of Redemption - Shane Hebert Review 6 ******I received a copy of this book from the author in return for an honest review.This is the second book I have read by Shane Hebert, and I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed visiting the Bayou Lafourche again!Mike/Mikey Steel is a very charismatic character. Everyone seems to like him, and he makes friends easily. However, he has a mysterious connection to a blue bottle found at the scene of a death. He was in The Ballard of Corey Robichaux as a minor character. This book is his story.Jill Breaux is a reporter who's nose for following news leads her to Mike's door. She is a tenacious person, but she is unprepared for what she finds out.This book is an absolute delight! From the first page I was completely hooked! By using an inanimate object (in this case a blue bottle), Shane Hebert has woven a fantastic tale of love, loss and fate that had me tearing up every so often. I would certainly love to meet Mike, as he is an amazing person! I fell in love with this story. There is mystery, a curse (or is it fate?) and a romance, not to mention a surprising twist in the tale! A slight word of warning: there is a scene of a sensual nature that is not for younger readers (-16). I have no hesitation in recommending this book if you are looking for a fantastic read that will keep you captivated! I will be on the look out for more books in the future by this author.I would like to take this opportunity to thank Shane Hebert for allowing me the privilege of reading his books, and wish him all the best for the future!