notrow1

Josh Anvil and the Indomitable Power
Kallie Ennever, John Albers, Bruce E. Arrington
The Vampire's Accidental Wife
Kristen Painter
The Dragon Finds Forever (Nocturne Falls Book 7)
Kristen Painter
Sci-fi Nights: Alpha bad boys & wild girls of futuristic romance
Mina Carter, Bianca D'Arc, Jessa Slade, Cathryn Cade, Calinda B
Release By Treaty
Travis Luedke, Kayla Stonor
Jimmy Threepwood And The Veil of Darkness
Rich Pitman
Captured Innocence (CSA Case Files)
Kennedy Layne
The Darkest Night
Gena Showalter
Mercenary Instinct (Mandrake Company)
Ruby Lionsdrake

Lord of Redemption

Lord of Redemption - Shane Hebert Review 6 ******I received a copy of this book from the author in return for an honest review.This is the second book I have read by Shane Hebert, and I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed visiting the Bayou Lafourche again!Mike/Mikey Steel is a very charismatic character. Everyone seems to like him, and he makes friends easily. However, he has a mysterious connection to a blue bottle found at the scene of a death. He was in The Ballard of Corey Robichaux as a minor character. This book is his story.Jill Breaux is a reporter who's nose for following news leads her to Mike's door. She is a tenacious person, but she is unprepared for what she finds out.This book is an absolute delight! From the first page I was completely hooked! By using an inanimate object (in this case a blue bottle), Shane Hebert has woven a fantastic tale of love, loss and fate that had me tearing up every so often. I would certainly love to meet Mike, as he is an amazing person! I fell in love with this story. There is mystery, a curse (or is it fate?) and a romance, not to mention a surprising twist in the tale! A slight word of warning: there is a scene of a sensual nature that is not for younger readers (-16). I have no hesitation in recommending this book if you are looking for a fantastic read that will keep you captivated! I will be on the look out for more books in the future by this author.I would like to take this opportunity to thank Shane Hebert for allowing me the privilege of reading his books, and wish him all the best for the future!