notrow1

Josh Anvil and the Indomitable Power
Kallie Ennever, John Albers, Bruce E. Arrington
The Vampire's Accidental Wife
Kristen Painter
The Dragon Finds Forever (Nocturne Falls Book 7)
Kristen Painter
Sci-fi Nights: Alpha bad boys & wild girls of futuristic romance
Mina Carter, Bianca D'Arc, Jessa Slade, Cathryn Cade, Calinda B
Release By Treaty
Travis Luedke, Kayla Stonor
Jimmy Threepwood And The Veil of Darkness
Rich Pitman
Captured Innocence (CSA Case Files)
Kennedy Layne
The Darkest Night
Gena Showalter
Mercenary Instinct (Mandrake Company)
Ruby Lionsdrake

The Acropolis (Volume 1)

The Acropolis - R.K. Ryals Review 7*******I was given a copy of this book by the author in return for an honest review.This is the first book in The Acropolis Series and I absolutely LOVED it!Conor Reinhardt is a fantastic character! He is a gargoyle; a protector of the innocent, and defender against evil. He's one of the good guys. He is honourable, trustworthy and fun to be around. Unfortunately, he's been demoted and given an escort job. Emma Chase is not what he was expecting.Emma Chase is a confused teenager. She has been ill for a long time (or so she thinks). It's not until she meets Conor, and finds out that she's not who she thought she was, that she begins to realise that all is not as it seems.This book is an absolute MUST read! I fell in love with Conor's character in The Retribution Series, so I am glad he has a series of his own. This story starts at around the same timeline as Ransom. Each chapter alternates between Conor's and Emma's view point. The story flows beautifully, and is fast paced and exciting. There are a lot of twists and turns that kept me glued to the pages! The ending has a cliffhanger, which left me wanting more. I am now dying to read the next book in the series!R.K. Ryals has become one of my favourite authors, and I will read anything written by her. I highly recommend this YA book whether you have read The Retribution Series or not; it is a stand-alone series. However, I recommend that you read The Retribution Series too!