notrow1

Book Reviews by Lynn

Tamed by a Tiger (Eternal Mates Paranormal Romance Series Book 13)
Felicity E. Heaton
Coreene Callahan
Fifty Shades of Grey
E.L. James

Project ELE (Volume 1)

Project ELE - Rebecca Gober, Courtney Nuckels Review 7*******I was given a copy of this book by the authors in return for an honest review.WOW!! This book is fantastic!Willow Mosby is a fantastic character. She is very smart and, although she is only fifteen, she has a maturity about her that comes from growing up in a post apocalyptic world.The other characters add depth to an exciting read! I love Connor, Claire and Alec. They each bring a uniqueness to the story.This is a fantastic story. I could almost call it Dystopian in style, as it is set in a future time where there has been a third world war and the ozone layer has been patched in places. I was taken on a roller-coaster ride of emotions; I was in tears in places, and full of giggles and laughs in others, as I looked into the world where Willow lives. There were a lot of twists that kept me turning the pages, and made me want to know what was going to happen - I struggled to put the book down long enough to sleep! There is a major cliffhanger at the end that made me gasp, and now I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the next book in the series! I love stories like this, but they frustrate me in equal measure, as I am not one of the most patient of people when it comes to books with cliffhangers! I want to know what will happen NOW and not later! :)Rebecca Gober and Courtney Nuckels have written an amazing first book in a series full of adventure, danger and romance that had my heart pounding for many different reasons. I am now kicking myself for not reading their other series, The Night Marchers, sooner. I'm going to have to remedy that! I highly recommend this YA Dystopian novel to everyone. - Lynn Worton (WaAR)