notrow1

Book Reviews by Lynn

Tamed by a Tiger (Eternal Mates Paranormal Romance Series Book 13)
Felicity E. Heaton
Coreene Callahan
Fifty Shades of Grey
E.L. James
Progress: 100 %

Her Demonic Angel: Her Angel Romance Series (Volume 5)

Her Demonic Angel: Her Angel Romance Series - Felicity E. Heaton Review 6******I was given an ARC copy of this book in return for an honest review.I absolutely love the Her Angel Series written by Felicity Heaton, so when I was offered the chance to read an Advanced Reader's Copy of Her Demonic Angel, I grabbed it with both hands! Erin is a fantastic character, who finds out that things are not what they seem when she is kidnapped by the Devil, and is faced with a destiny that has far reaching consequences. She is stubborn, wilful and scared out of her mind, but she also has a tendency to be protective of her family, especially her sister, Amelia.Veiron is a demonic angel, sent into Hell by Amelia to rescue Erin from the Devil's clutches. He is a fantastic character too, and sexy to boot! He is the perfect foil for Erin's light and love; he's all dark and brooding.First off, I would like to say I love the cover! It captures Veiron perfectly! I love the red wings and hair. No other angel has the same colour hair or wings. It makes Veiron unique.This is by far the longest book in the series. It goes into more depth than the previous books, and it was a treat to read! There are a few surprising twists that I didn't see coming. Due to the explicit and erotic nature of some of the scenes, I do not recommend this book to those below the age of 16.However, if you are looking for a HOT and STEAMY romance, then look no further!Felicity Heaton has written another fantastic novel that had my heart pounding for lots of different reasons - there is danger, action and romance! Felicity Heaton is one of my favourite authors, and I love reading her books. I am now looking forward to reading the next book in the series. If you have not read this series yet, I highly recommend it. I have noticed that the first book in the series, Her Dark Angel, is free at the moment on Amazon US, Amazon UK and Barnes & Noble. Her Demonic Angel is due for release on the 15th September 2012. - Lynn Worton (WaAR)