notrow1

Josh Anvil and the Indomitable Power
Kallie Ennever, John Albers, Bruce E. Arrington
The Vampire's Accidental Wife
Kristen Painter
The Dragon Finds Forever (Nocturne Falls Book 7)
Kristen Painter
Sci-fi Nights: Alpha bad boys & wild girls of futuristic romance
Mina Carter, Bianca D'Arc, Jessa Slade, Cathryn Cade, Calinda B
Release By Treaty
Travis Luedke, Kayla Stonor
Jimmy Threepwood And The Veil of Darkness
Rich Pitman
Captured Innocence (CSA Case Files)
Kennedy Layne
The Darkest Night
Gena Showalter
Mercenary Instinct (Mandrake Company)
Ruby Lionsdrake

ANTics

Antics - Dakota Douglas Review 7*******I was given a copy of this book by the author in return for an honest review.I loved this book!ExuberANT (Zube for short), BrilliANT (Brill) and HesitANT are fantastic characters! I loved them! Their antics made me grin! Zube has a quick wit, and a sharp mind. Brill is simply brilliant, and usually comes up with a solution for any problem. HesitANT is the smallest ant, but I think he is the bravest. Their nemesis is in the form of a spider called RepugnANT (called Puggy by Zube). He's EVIL and wily, but he's not too bright (in my opinion!).This is a fabulous book for children from the ages 7+. The story is absorbing and grabbed my interest quite quickly. There are no pictures, but Dakota Douglas's descriptions are very vivid and I could see the story unfold in my mind quite effortlessly. This would be a fantastic bedtime story. I think that children will enjoy the adventures of the three little ants; it's educational but fun. As their reading ability improves, they would be able to follow the book and read it themselves. I highly recommend this book to your little ones. I know it's a bit early for Christmas, but this book would make a fantastic stocking filler in print form! - Lynn Worton (WaAR)