notrow1

Book Reviews by Lynn

The Callback (Love Behind the Scenes Book 1)
Brandy L. Rivers
Gamma Raiders: The Space Pirate Prince: Alien Alpha Science Fiction Romance
Calista Skye
Rescuing Rayne (Delta Force Heroes Book 1)
Susan Stoker
Watcher's Web: Return of the Aghyrians
Patty Jansen
Spellbound
Patricia Simpson
Dreams of Change (Branches of Emrys Book 2)
Emily A. Lawrence, Brandy L. Rivers

ANTics

Antics - Dakota Douglas Review 7*******I was given a copy of this book by the author in return for an honest review.I loved this book!ExuberANT (Zube for short), BrilliANT (Brill) and HesitANT are fantastic characters! I loved them! Their antics made me grin! Zube has a quick wit, and a sharp mind. Brill is simply brilliant, and usually comes up with a solution for any problem. HesitANT is the smallest ant, but I think he is the bravest. Their nemesis is in the form of a spider called RepugnANT (called Puggy by Zube). He's EVIL and wily, but he's not too bright (in my opinion!).This is a fabulous book for children from the ages 7+. The story is absorbing and grabbed my interest quite quickly. There are no pictures, but Dakota Douglas's descriptions are very vivid and I could see the story unfold in my mind quite effortlessly. This would be a fantastic bedtime story. I think that children will enjoy the adventures of the three little ants; it's educational but fun. As their reading ability improves, they would be able to follow the book and read it themselves. I highly recommend this book to your little ones. I know it's a bit early for Christmas, but this book would make a fantastic stocking filler in print form! - Lynn Worton (WaAR)