notrow1

Book Reviews by Lynn

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary - Dianna Hardy This is exactly what it says on the tin (or in this case the blurb). Claudia has been working long hours. To make it up to her husband, Martin, she promises to do anything he asks of her. Martin loves his wife very much, and misses the intimacy between them due to Claudia's long working hours. When their anniversary arrives, Martin holds her to her promise.I love the characters and their deep feelings they have for each other! Although very short, this story sizzles on the page! By the end I was fanning my face! If you are looking for a HOT read, or looking for a way to spice up your marriage, this book might just give you and idea or two! ;) I loved the ending! And as the saying goes "Payback is a ...". - Lynn Worton (WaAR)