notrow1

Book Reviews by Lynn

Tamed by a Tiger (Eternal Mates Paranormal Romance Series Book 13)
Felicity E. Heaton
Coreene Callahan
Fifty Shades of Grey
E.L. James
Progress: 100 %

The Man Painter: The Painter Series (Volume 2)

The Man Painter - Melissa Turner Lee Review 6******I was given an Advance Reader Copy of this book by the author in return for an honest review.This is the second and concluding book in The Painter Series. I absolutely LOVED IT!!Holly Scruggs is a fantastic character. I fell in love with her spirit in the first book. She is still in love with Theo, even though she hasn't seen him in two years.Theo is also a fabulous character. Being the Earth Painter, he is very creative and artistic. However, all is not as it seems.I fell in love with The Earth Painter (the first book in the series) when I first read it. I have been eagerly awaiting the release of The Man Painter. This story swept me away from the first page. I got to visit Chesnee and Charleston again, and meet the other painters (Fritz and Walden) and the sciences (Biology, Geography, Chemistry and Physics) for a second time.This story has a more grown up theme than the first book, as there is some bedroom action. However, it is not erotic or explicit. In fact, some of the scenes were filled with humour, and I found myself smiling. There are a few other scenes that made me giggle. One of them contained Khai-Ree-Hloa-Theo (Theo's assistant painter) and the next morning.Melissa Turner Lee's imaginative take on the creation of Earth by the Sculptor has taken me on an incredible journey. Melissa Turner Lee is definitely one of my favourite authors, and I will read any of her books in the future. If you are looking for a fantastic YA romance, I strongly recommend you give this series a try. - Lynn Worton (WaAR)