notrow1

Josh Anvil and the Indomitable Power
Kallie Ennever, John Albers, Bruce E. Arrington
The Vampire's Accidental Wife
Kristen Painter
The Dragon Finds Forever (Nocturne Falls Book 7)
Kristen Painter
Sci-fi Nights: Alpha bad boys & wild girls of futuristic romance
Mina Carter, Bianca D'Arc, Jessa Slade, Cathryn Cade, Calinda B
Release By Treaty
Travis Luedke, Kayla Stonor
Jimmy Threepwood And The Veil of Darkness
Rich Pitman
Captured Innocence (CSA Case Files)
Kennedy Layne
The Darkest Night
Gena Showalter
Mercenary Instinct (Mandrake Company)
Ruby Lionsdrake

The Aberration

The Aberration - Bard Constantine Review 6******I was given a copy of this book by the author in return for an honest review.I am not a huge fan of horror, but I absolutely loved this book! I struggled to put it down.This story is told from many different points of view. I usually do a character breakdown but, in this case, I think it would give too much away. The people in this story are ordinary folks caught up in a nightmare. Or are they? Is one of them insane, or are the creatures real? These questions were reverberating around my head as I read this story. The suspense and mystery was masterfully crafted in such a way, that it was only in the latter part of the book where the questions were answered.The creatures are quite scary, especially the last one! I only have one word for you: "arachnophobia". If you suffer from it, do not read this book! Having said that though, you would be missing out on a fantastic horror story that flowed from one scene to another with flawless precision. I could easily "see" events as they unfolded. I think my imagination was working overtime on this one!Bard Constantine has written a fantastic piece of horror that has action, mystery, suspense and evil combined into a book that took me on a roller coaster of belief, disbelief and back again! I do not recommend this book for younger readers, or those of a nervous disposition. However, I highly recommend this book if you love suspense/thrillers/horror. - Lynn Worton (WaAR)