notrow1

Jack Campbell
Necroscope
Brian Lumley

The Aberration

The Aberration - Bard Constantine Review 6******I was given a copy of this book by the author in return for an honest review.I am not a huge fan of horror, but I absolutely loved this book! I struggled to put it down.This story is told from many different points of view. I usually do a character breakdown but, in this case, I think it would give too much away. The people in this story are ordinary folks caught up in a nightmare. Or are they? Is one of them insane, or are the creatures real? These questions were reverberating around my head as I read this story. The suspense and mystery was masterfully crafted in such a way, that it was only in the latter part of the book where the questions were answered.The creatures are quite scary, especially the last one! I only have one word for you: "arachnophobia". If you suffer from it, do not read this book! Having said that though, you would be missing out on a fantastic horror story that flowed from one scene to another with flawless precision. I could easily "see" events as they unfolded. I think my imagination was working overtime on this one!Bard Constantine has written a fantastic piece of horror that has action, mystery, suspense and evil combined into a book that took me on a roller coaster of belief, disbelief and back again! I do not recommend this book for younger readers, or those of a nervous disposition. However, I highly recommend this book if you love suspense/thrillers/horror. - Lynn Worton (WaAR)