notrow1

Progress: 100 %
Fury of Surrender
Coreene Callahan
Progress: 100 %

Chain Reaction (The Phenom League)

Chain Reaction - T.C. Archer Review 6******I was given a copy of this book by the author in return for an honest review.This is a fabulous story! I absolutely LOVED it!Former Chicago Detective Jordan Pierce is a fantastic character. He is now working as a security guard for the Manhattan Project, after an attack eight months prior that infected him with a disease that seems to transforming him. He is confused as to what he is becoming, and what the future holds.Set in the 1940's during the Second World War, this is a fascinating tale that kept me riveted from the first page. There is danger, romance and intrigue in this book that will satisfy those who love detective novels, but it has a paranormal twist. The story is well written and flows fabulously. The mystery and suspense builds all the way through the story. The ending left me wanting more!As I was reading, I was struck by how T. C. Archer has taken true historical fact and mixed it with a bit of fiction to create a paranormal story that sort of reminded me of The X Men (the movies, not the comic books). I am now looking forward to reading more of The Phenom League series! I do not recommend this book for the younger reader due to the more mature themes in this book; although there is no sex, there is violence. However, I highly recommend this book as a "MUST READ"! - Lynn Worton (WaAR)