notrow1

Josh Anvil and the Indomitable Power
Kallie Ennever, John Albers, Bruce E. Arrington
The Vampire's Accidental Wife
Kristen Painter
The Dragon Finds Forever (Nocturne Falls Book 7)
Kristen Painter
Sci-fi Nights: Alpha bad boys & wild girls of futuristic romance
Mina Carter, Bianca D'Arc, Jessa Slade, Cathryn Cade, Calinda B
Release By Treaty
Travis Luedke, Kayla Stonor
Jimmy Threepwood And The Veil of Darkness
Rich Pitman
Captured Innocence (CSA Case Files)
Kennedy Layne
The Darkest Night
Gena Showalter
Mercenary Instinct (Mandrake Company)
Ruby Lionsdrake

Chain Reaction (The Phenom League)

Chain Reaction - T.C. Archer Review 6******I was given a copy of this book by the author in return for an honest review.This is a fabulous story! I absolutely LOVED it!Former Chicago Detective Jordan Pierce is a fantastic character. He is now working as a security guard for the Manhattan Project, after an attack eight months prior that infected him with a disease that seems to transforming him. He is confused as to what he is becoming, and what the future holds.Set in the 1940's during the Second World War, this is a fascinating tale that kept me riveted from the first page. There is danger, romance and intrigue in this book that will satisfy those who love detective novels, but it has a paranormal twist. The story is well written and flows fabulously. The mystery and suspense builds all the way through the story. The ending left me wanting more!As I was reading, I was struck by how T. C. Archer has taken true historical fact and mixed it with a bit of fiction to create a paranormal story that sort of reminded me of The X Men (the movies, not the comic books). I am now looking forward to reading more of The Phenom League series! I do not recommend this book for the younger reader due to the more mature themes in this book; although there is no sex, there is violence. However, I highly recommend this book as a "MUST READ"! - Lynn Worton (WaAR)