notrow1

Josh Anvil and the Indomitable Power
Kallie Ennever, John Albers, Bruce E. Arrington
The Vampire's Accidental Wife
Kristen Painter
The Dragon Finds Forever (Nocturne Falls Book 7)
Kristen Painter
Sci-fi Nights: Alpha bad boys & wild girls of futuristic romance
Mina Carter, Bianca D'Arc, Jessa Slade, Cathryn Cade, Calinda B
Release By Treaty
Travis Luedke, Kayla Stonor
Jimmy Threepwood And The Veil of Darkness
Rich Pitman
Captured Innocence (CSA Case Files)
Kennedy Layne
The Darkest Night
Gena Showalter
Mercenary Instinct (Mandrake Company)
Ruby Lionsdrake

Torn

Torn - Christine  Hughes Review 6******I was given an Advanced Reader Copy of this book by the author in return for an honest review.This is a fantastic YA paranormal thriller/romance that I fell in love with!Samantha English thinks she's just another teenager, but she's not. She is a fantastic character, who is confused and upset at the death of her father. However, she finds out that there were secrets kept from her by her father and the two boys in her life, Luke and Ethan; Secrets that completely shatter her world. This book starts out at a fast and relentless pace, and never really slows down! It grabbed my attention and held it almost from the first sentence. The tension in this story is quite palpable, as a good thriller should be. The protagonist, Sebastian, appears briefly in the beginning of the book, but doesn't actually appear to Samantha until two thirds of the way into the book, although his presence is felt from the first page. It is quite chilling!Luke and Ethan are brothers, taken in by Samantha's father when their father was killed in an accident. After her father's death, however, Samantha finds out that she is a Fallen Angel and she must chose between the Faithful or the Exiled. It is a battle between good and evil, with a splash of forbidden love and betrayal thrown in for good measure.Christine Hughes has written a fantastic YA Paranormal Thriller/Romance that is completely unique. Instead of Heavenly angels, she has written about Fallen ones that are battling among themselves. I am now looking forward to reading the next book in the series. I highly recommend this YA Paranormal Thriller/Romance to the older teens, as there is a heavy make out session that, although not consummated, is a bit on the steamy side! - Lynn Worton (WaAR)