notrow1

Josh Anvil and the Indomitable Power
Kallie Ennever, John Albers, Bruce E. Arrington
The Vampire's Accidental Wife
Kristen Painter
The Dragon Finds Forever (Nocturne Falls Book 7)
Kristen Painter
Sci-fi Nights: Alpha bad boys & wild girls of futuristic romance
Mina Carter, Bianca D'Arc, Jessa Slade, Cathryn Cade, Calinda B
Release By Treaty
Travis Luedke, Kayla Stonor
Jimmy Threepwood And The Veil of Darkness
Rich Pitman
Captured Innocence (CSA Case Files)
Kennedy Layne
The Darkest Night
Gena Showalter
Mercenary Instinct (Mandrake Company)
Ruby Lionsdrake

Forbidden (Demon Trappers)

Forbidden - Jana Oliver Review 6 out of 5Riley, Beck and the rest of the trappers are continuing their fight against the demons. Riley finds herself still trying to solve the mysteries from the previous book. Denver Beck, meanwhile, has problems of his own. When Master Stewart is hurt in an attack on the Guild, he finds himself being thrust into looking after the Demon Hunters, who have been despatched by the Vatican to help rid Atlanta of the demons. Simon is also badly hurt in the attack. Ori, meanwhile, has an agenda of his own. This is the second book in the series and I just LOVE this world! Sure it's got its problems, but which world is perfect? Jana has created the perfect balance between fact and fiction and gives all her characters the feel of living, breathing beings! I am now eagerly awaiting the release of the third book, Forgiven (both UK and USA), in March (in UK) this year.