notrow1

Josh Anvil and the Indomitable Power
Kallie Ennever, John Albers, Bruce E. Arrington
The Vampire's Accidental Wife
Kristen Painter
The Dragon Finds Forever (Nocturne Falls Book 7)
Kristen Painter
Sci-fi Nights: Alpha bad boys & wild girls of futuristic romance
Mina Carter, Bianca D'Arc, Jessa Slade, Cathryn Cade, Calinda B
Release By Treaty
Travis Luedke, Kayla Stonor
Jimmy Threepwood And The Veil of Darkness
Rich Pitman
Captured Innocence (CSA Case Files)
Kennedy Layne
The Darkest Night
Gena Showalter
Mercenary Instinct (Mandrake Company)
Ruby Lionsdrake

God Blessed the Broken Road Book Two- Castiel

Castiel (God Blessed the Broken Road, #2) - Crystal Cattabriga Review 6******This is the second story in the God Blessed The Broken Road series. I loved this story!David is still hurting from the loss of his sister, Mariza. His empathy is his greatest asset, although he doesn't see it. He is kind, generous and loving. However, it's not until he finds himself in a new city, and struggling to find a job, that he realises that God has bigger plans for him.I fell in love with this series when I read the first book, God Blessed The Broken Road - Mariza. This book is so full of emotion; I shed a lot of tears in places. There are some wonderful characters in this book too. This book may mention God, but it is not a preachy book. This story is David's journey to find himself and to help others. It's about making mistakes, finding forgiveness, love, hope and joy. It is not a very long story, but it has left a lasting impression on me.Crystal Cattabrigga has written an emotive story that touched me deeply. I'm now looking forward to continuing David's journey. I highly recommend this book, although you will need tissues! - Lynn Worton (WaAR)