notrow1

Book Reviews by Lynn

The Callback (Love Behind the Scenes Book 1)
Brandy L. Rivers
Gamma Raiders: The Space Pirate Prince: Alien Alpha Science Fiction Romance
Calista Skye
Rescuing Rayne (Delta Force Heroes Book 1)
Susan Stoker
Watcher's Web: Return of the Aghyrians
Patty Jansen
Spellbound
Patricia Simpson
Dreams of Change (Branches of Emrys Book 2)
Emily A. Lawrence, Brandy L. Rivers

Stained (YA Paranormal Romance) (Stained Series)

Stained (YA Paranormal Romance) (Stained Series) - Ella James When a fire set by a half-demon destroys her home and kills her foster parents, Julia finds herself alone and scared. Whilst hiding, she meets Cayne. Cayne is a hunter and has been chasing the half-demon down for his own reasons. They join forces and begin hunting the half-demon together.I loved reading this story. Julia's character has been through the wars. She is an orphan who has been in a lot of foster homes. She finds a family worth staying with, only to have them cruelly ripped away by a fire. Cayne is a mysterious, enigmatic character. He is a bit of a loner and is not happy to take Julia with him, but he knows that the half-demon will not let Julia live.Ella James has created a world that is scary, but believable. Her characters go through a gamut of emotions; and I went through the emotions with them.I recommend this book to everyone who likes to read YA paranormal adventure/romance. I'm definitely reading the next book in the series, Stolen, which is due for release in February this year. - Lynn Worton (WaAR)