notrow1

Josh Anvil and the Indomitable Power
Kallie Ennever, John Albers, Bruce E. Arrington
The Vampire's Accidental Wife
Kristen Painter
The Dragon Finds Forever (Nocturne Falls Book 7)
Kristen Painter
Sci-fi Nights: Alpha bad boys & wild girls of futuristic romance
Mina Carter, Bianca D'Arc, Jessa Slade, Cathryn Cade, Calinda B
Release By Treaty
Travis Luedke, Kayla Stonor
Jimmy Threepwood And The Veil of Darkness
Rich Pitman
Captured Innocence (CSA Case Files)
Kennedy Layne
The Darkest Night
Gena Showalter
Mercenary Instinct (Mandrake Company)
Ruby Lionsdrake

Stained (YA Paranormal Romance) (Stained Series)

Stained (YA Paranormal Romance) (Stained Series) - Ella James When a fire set by a half-demon destroys her home and kills her foster parents, Julia finds herself alone and scared. Whilst hiding, she meets Cayne. Cayne is a hunter and has been chasing the half-demon down for his own reasons. They join forces and begin hunting the half-demon together.I loved reading this story. Julia's character has been through the wars. She is an orphan who has been in a lot of foster homes. She finds a family worth staying with, only to have them cruelly ripped away by a fire. Cayne is a mysterious, enigmatic character. He is a bit of a loner and is not happy to take Julia with him, but he knows that the half-demon will not let Julia live.Ella James has created a world that is scary, but believable. Her characters go through a gamut of emotions; and I went through the emotions with them.I recommend this book to everyone who likes to read YA paranormal adventure/romance. I'm definitely reading the next book in the series, Stolen, which is due for release in February this year. - Lynn Worton (WaAR)