notrow1

Josh Anvil and the Indomitable Power
Kallie Ennever, John Albers, Bruce E. Arrington
The Vampire's Accidental Wife
Kristen Painter
The Dragon Finds Forever (Nocturne Falls Book 7)
Kristen Painter
Sci-fi Nights: Alpha bad boys & wild girls of futuristic romance
Mina Carter, Bianca D'Arc, Jessa Slade, Cathryn Cade, Calinda B
Release By Treaty
Travis Luedke, Kayla Stonor
Jimmy Threepwood And The Veil of Darkness
Rich Pitman
Captured Innocence (CSA Case Files)
Kennedy Layne
The Darkest Night
Gena Showalter
Mercenary Instinct (Mandrake Company)
Ruby Lionsdrake

Release Day Blitz: I Was On That Train by Jeffrey Brett

Today, I have pleasure in bringing you a new release, I Was On That Train by Jeffrey Brett. This is a short story anthology of various genres: from mystery to paranormal/supernatural. All aboard for a thrilling ride!

Book Title: I Was On That Train
Genre: Crime, Romance, Tragedy, Comedy, History and Mystery.
Book Type: Anthology/Short Stories
Pages: 240
Author: Jeffrey Brett
Date Published: 26 October 2015

Synopsis:

The sooty, bellowing, clattering steam trains of another era gave every journey an atmosphere of excitement and expectancy. The whole course of a traveller’s life might depend on whether he caught the nine fifty or the ten ten; his fate might be decided by his choice of compartments.

In each of these short stories a train journey provides the backdrop for a momentous encounter or life-changing experience, but each story has a different twist. There is comedy as well as tragedy, romance as well as mystery and fellow travellers include figures from history, guardian angels and ghosts!

Purchase Links:

About The Author:

Jeffrey Brett was educated, lived and worked in London before moving to the rural county of Norfolk in England. He has a creative inclination towards writing fictional work for both the young and old. His likes include poetry and has won awards for his landscape oil paintings.

He uses the depth of his experience in having served in both the private and public sector and of the people with whom he has met along the way, to help influence his writing.

Jeffrey admires the writing genre of authors such as James Herbert, Stephen King, Patricia Cornwall and J. K. Rowling.

Author Links: