notrow1

Book Reviews by Lynn

NEST: Retribution
David J Antocci
Progress: 100 %
Jarek (Scifi Alien Weredragon Romance) (Dragons of Preor Book 1)
Erin Tate, Celia Kyle
Progress: 200/200 pages
Fury of Surrender
Coreene Callahan
Progress: 100 %

The Labyrinth (Acropolis Series)

The Labyrinth - R.K. Ryals Review 7*******This is the second book in the Acropolis Series. I have been eagerly awaiting the release of this book. It was most definitely worth the wait!Conor Reinhardt is a fabulous character! He may be a gargoyle, but he is first and foremost a protector. He is very conflicted and consumed with guilt, but is determined to protect the hybrids he and Will managed to rescue from the Acropolis.Emma Chase is one of the hybrids that Conor saved. She is half human and half demon. She had thought for many years that she was dying. It turns out that she could feel other peoples emotions. She is a fascinating character. She has an inner strength that impressed me. Even in the most dire of circumstances, she keeps her wits about her.I absolutely LOVED this story! The story picks up about 6 weeks after the refugees arrived at the SOS headquarters in Italy.Marcus Craig (from The Redemption Series) has won the battle in Hell for a place for the hybrids to live in peace. However, he needs an alliance with the one demon that Emma doesn't want to meet, her mother Enepsigos. This is the beginning of a terrifying and dangerous mission for the hybrids.R.K. Ryals has written another fast paced novel that had me hooked from the first page! The most terrifying thing for me was that my imagination was running away with me! Although I'm not scared of the dark, the description of the Labyrinth had me biting my nails! Not literally, but figuratively. The anxiety felt by all concerned was quite palpable. I was on tender hooks, wondering what would happen next! I am now looking forward to reading the next book in the series! I highly recommend this YA book (and series) if you are looking for a fantastic paranormal adventure/romance. Oh, and read the The Redemption Series too! - Lynn Worton (#WaAR)