notrow1

Book Reviews by Lynn

Sweet Torture

Sweet Torture - Kira Saito Claudia Bernstein has a couple of obsessions, one is chocolate and the other is Dante Torres. Unfortunately, being an invisible minion to Upper East Side princess Beatrice Wildenbert is not helping.Everything changes over Christmas break when Dante notices her. Are Dante's intentions as pure as they seem? When Claudia finds out she's been targeted in a cruel prank, she decides to take revenge. But will revenge be enough?This is a short story that I fell in love with. It has two of the ingredients I love, chocolate and a seriously hunky guy! It is a sweet (pun intended) love story that captured my imagination. Claudia is a teenager with low self-esteem and is invisible, except as a minion to the popular girl in the school. Her character reminded me of me at that age - all my insecurities of being overweight and not popular. By the end of the story I was routing for Claudia!This is a fantastic short story from Kira Saito that will ring true for a lot of people. I will be keeping an eye out for more of her books in the future. I recommend this story if you love a sweet romance and chocolate!