notrow1

Book Reviews by Lynn

NEST: Retribution
David J Antocci
Progress: 100 %
Jarek (Scifi Alien Weredragon Romance) (Dragons of Preor Book 1)
Erin Tate, Celia Kyle
Progress: 200/200 pages
Fury of Surrender
Coreene Callahan
Progress: 100 %

Keeper of the Golden Dragon's Heart (The Cedar River Series)

Keeper of the Golden Dragon's Heart (The Cedar River Series) - Gemma K. Murray I was given a copy of this book by the author in return for an honest review.This is a wonderful romance novel!Anastasia Plum is a very feisty character. Being half witch/half puma, she gets bored quite quickly and likes to shake things up. She has a knack of creating havoc and getting her adopted brothers involved in her schemes. Bowie Golden is the local sheriff, and is a dragon shapeshifter. He is a fantastic character. Reliable and honourable, he is the quintessential golden boy. I love him! He's gorgeous!I have read a lot of romance novels over the years. This book is fantastic! It has two of my most favourite things: a gripping story and shapeshifters! When danger threatens their town, Ana and Bowie must band together to fight for their survival.I love this type of book, as there is danger mixed in with the romance. Told from both Ana's and Bowie's view points, this book kept and held my attention from the first page.Gemma K. Murray has written a fantastic romance novel. I would certainly love to read more about these fascinating people. I hope that Gemma is busy writing this series, as I'm interested in the other Golden boys and whether they find love too. If you love romance novels with hot shapeshifters, then this book is for you! I highly recommend this book! - Lynn Worton (WaAR)