notrow1

Josh Anvil and the Indomitable Power
Kallie Ennever, John Albers, Bruce E. Arrington
The Vampire's Accidental Wife
Kristen Painter
The Dragon Finds Forever (Nocturne Falls Book 7)
Kristen Painter
Sci-fi Nights: Alpha bad boys & wild girls of futuristic romance
Mina Carter, Bianca D'Arc, Jessa Slade, Cathryn Cade, Calinda B
Release By Treaty
Travis Luedke, Kayla Stonor
Jimmy Threepwood And The Veil of Darkness
Rich Pitman
Captured Innocence (CSA Case Files)
Kennedy Layne
The Darkest Night
Gena Showalter
Mercenary Instinct (Mandrake Company)
Ruby Lionsdrake

Shadows & Voices: A Holly Silverstone Adventure

Shadows & Voices - Jason Ellis This is a fantastic book for the middle school age range, but I thoroughly enjoyed this tale too!Have you thought you've seen something out of the corner of your eye, but when you look, nothing is there? Or, heard steps and voices, but again there is nothing around? Or seen something you thought impossible? Holly Silverstone is one such girl and she's in for an adventure she won't forget in a hurry!Holly is an eleven year old, who gets a letter to attend Highland Academy, a school for gifted children.She is an extraordinary character, who is very brave. I wish I was as brave as her! Unfortunately, she also faces some dangerous situations whilst trying to solve a mystery.Jason Ellis has written a fabulous story that was exciting, and kept me turning the pages! The first part of the story jumped from character to character, but once we got to meet them all, the story flowed beautifully. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more of Holly's adventures in the future!