notrow1

Josh Anvil and the Indomitable Power
Kallie Ennever, John Albers, Bruce E. Arrington
The Vampire's Accidental Wife
Kristen Painter
The Dragon Finds Forever (Nocturne Falls Book 7)
Kristen Painter
Sci-fi Nights: Alpha bad boys & wild girls of futuristic romance
Mina Carter, Bianca D'Arc, Jessa Slade, Cathryn Cade, Calinda B
Release By Treaty
Travis Luedke, Kayla Stonor
Jimmy Threepwood And The Veil of Darkness
Rich Pitman
Captured Innocence (CSA Case Files)
Kennedy Layne
The Darkest Night
Gena Showalter
Mercenary Instinct (Mandrake Company)
Ruby Lionsdrake

Haunted Moon (Moon Coven, #0.5)

Haunted Moon (Moon Coven, #0.5) - K.B. Miller,  Covers by Magical Design,  Brittany Carrigan This is a novella written by Kymberlee Burks-Miller which shows Leeny Moon, Lilyann Moon's grandmother, as a teenager growing up in Galway, Ireland. This is a fantastic short story that shows a teenager on the cusp of being accepted into her family's wiccan circle. Leeny is a strong character in Compulsion, but in this novella, we see her as an uncertain teen who is only just learning her craft. I thoroughly enjoyed this novella, and hope to read the next story in the Compulsion series soon. If you haven't read Compulsion yet, I suggest you read this novella first and then Compulsion. However, if you have already read Compulsion, I still recommend this novella, as it gives an insight into Lilyann's grandmother's character.