notrow1

Book Reviews by Lynn

Claiming Bailey (Ace Security)
Susan Stoker
Claiming Alexis (Ace Security)
Claiming Grace
Cerulean Magic: A Dragon Mage Novel
Verdant Magic: A Dragon Mage Novel
Aimee Easterling
Incendiary Magic (Dragon Mage Chronicles Book 1)
The Lost Chalice
Anita Clenney

Haunted Moon (Moon Coven, #0.5)

Haunted Moon (Moon Coven, #0.5) - K.B. Miller,  Covers by Magical Design,  Brittany Carrigan This is a novella written by Kymberlee Burks-Miller which shows Leeny Moon, Lilyann Moon's grandmother, as a teenager growing up in Galway, Ireland. This is a fantastic short story that shows a teenager on the cusp of being accepted into her family's wiccan circle. Leeny is a strong character in Compulsion, but in this novella, we see her as an uncertain teen who is only just learning her craft. I thoroughly enjoyed this novella, and hope to read the next story in the Compulsion series soon. If you haven't read Compulsion yet, I suggest you read this novella first and then Compulsion. However, if you have already read Compulsion, I still recommend this novella, as it gives an insight into Lilyann's grandmother's character.