notrow1

Book Reviews by Lynn

Tamed by a Tiger (Eternal Mates Paranormal Romance Series Book 13)
Felicity E. Heaton
Coreene Callahan
Fifty Shades of Grey
E.L. James

Soul Protector

Soul Protector - Amanda Leigh Cowley This is the first book in the Soul Protector's series. This book is set in England, and it makes a refreshing change of location; most of the books I have read recently have been set in America.Gracie is a wonderful character, who finds out she has a special ability. She is a very sympathetic person and who has not had a very happy life, but she is stronger for it.Dan is dark and sexy, but he is, to me, a bit of a jerk. He's been hurt emotionally in the past, and he blows hot and cold with Gracie. However, he redeems himself near the end of the book.There are some other great characters in this book, notably Dan's twin brother, Gracie's sister, Michelle and Gracie's mother.Amanda Leigh Cowley has written a fabulous tale that flows beautifully and kept me hooked from the first page. There are some surprising twists, which I didn't see coming, and I did get a bit emotional! I am now looking forward to reading more books in this series, and hope that the next book will be available soon. I highly recommend this book if you love reading paranormal romances with a difference!