notrow1

Book Reviews by Lynn

NEST: Retribution
David J Antocci
Progress: 100 %
Jarek (Scifi Alien Weredragon Romance) (Dragons of Preor Book 1)
Erin Tate, Celia Kyle
Progress: 200/200 pages
Fury of Surrender
Coreene Callahan

Book One Midnight Hunter First in The Midnight Hunter Trilogy

Midnight Hunter (Midnight Hunter, #1) - Bonnie Bernard, Jerry Skinner Review 6******I was won this book by the author in a competition a while ago, but have only just now got to read it. I'm berating myself for not reading it sooner! This is a fantastic book! I struggled to put it down!Donna is a great character. She has a very steady head on her shoulders, and when she finds out there's vampires in the world, she doesn't panic. I would certainly be freaking out!Mo, Donna's best friend is also a great character. She is feisty and has a take no prisoners attitude that I loved!Hunter is hunky! Donna is one lucky lady! Not only is he her Eternal Partner, he's the love of her life.There are some other great characters too: Sammie, Trent and Dante.There are also some really bad guys too! Stephen is creepy, but Michael is even more so! They gave me the chills!Bonnie Bernard has written a fantastic novel filled with action, danger and everlasting love. I am now looking forward to reading the other two books in the trilogy. I highly recommend this book if you are looking for a YA book with a completely unique storyline that will keep you hooked!