notrow1

Josh Anvil and the Indomitable Power
Kallie Ennever, John Albers, Bruce E. Arrington
The Vampire's Accidental Wife
Kristen Painter
The Dragon Finds Forever (Nocturne Falls Book 7)
Kristen Painter
Sci-fi Nights: Alpha bad boys & wild girls of futuristic romance
Mina Carter, Bianca D'Arc, Jessa Slade, Cathryn Cade, Calinda B
Release By Treaty
Travis Luedke, Kayla Stonor
Jimmy Threepwood And The Veil of Darkness
Rich Pitman
Captured Innocence (CSA Case Files)
Kennedy Layne
The Darkest Night
Gena Showalter
Mercenary Instinct (Mandrake Company)
Ruby Lionsdrake

The Witching Pen (Book One Of The Witching Pen Novellas)

The Witching Pen - Dianna Hardy Review 6******This is a novella, so it is a relatively short story. However, this does not mean that it's lacking in danger, romance and magic! In fact, it is full of all three elements, plus a bit more! I loved it!Elena is a wonderful character. She is warm and loving. However, because of a curse, she cannot have a relationship with her best friend Karl.Karl is the boy next door. Elena and Karl have been friends for a long time, and have grown up together. However, one night will change their lives forever. Elena is a thirteenth generation witch, which makes her the most powerful witch on the planet. She is afraid of using her full power, so she holds back. She finds a pen one day, and then finds her nightmare has just begun.Secrets are revealed for both Elena and Karl in this stunning book written by Dianna Hardy.I love Dianna's style of writing, as it kept me glued to the pages! The story flowed seamlessly, and the ending left me wanting more! There is a scene that is explicit in nature, so I do not recommend this book for younger readers. However, if you are looking for a fantastic romance story filled with magic, demons, angels and adventure, then I highly recommend this one! I am now reading the next book in the series, The Sands of Time, and I'm thoroughly loving that one too!