notrow1

Josh Anvil and the Indomitable Power
Kallie Ennever, John Albers, Bruce E. Arrington
The Vampire's Accidental Wife
Kristen Painter
The Dragon Finds Forever (Nocturne Falls Book 7)
Kristen Painter
Sci-fi Nights: Alpha bad boys & wild girls of futuristic romance
Mina Carter, Bianca D'Arc, Jessa Slade, Cathryn Cade, Calinda B
Release By Treaty
Travis Luedke, Kayla Stonor
Jimmy Threepwood And The Veil of Darkness
Rich Pitman
Captured Innocence (CSA Case Files)
Kennedy Layne
The Darkest Night
Gena Showalter
Mercenary Instinct (Mandrake Company)
Ruby Lionsdrake

Ransom: Redemption Series Book II: 2

Ransom: Redemption Series Book II (Volume 2) - R. K. Ryals Review 6******I was given a copy of this book by the author in return for an honest review.This is the second book in the Redemption series by R.K. Ryals and I absolutely LOVED it!Dayton Blainey is a Naphil, half angel/half human. She has a bit of a potty mouth, but in this book her swearing is considerably curtailed. However, I love her character! She is definitely feisty and stubborn.Marcus Craig is a demon who was bound to Dayton by his brother, Damon. He is a very dark character, but not evil, even though he has done evil things in the past. I think I've got a book crush on him!This story continues from the end of Redemption. As Dayton and Marcus search for the ring to undo their binding, Dayton will need all her strength and power to face Lilith, the Demon Queen and Marcus's mother.R.K. Ryals has written another fast paced book that completely captured me! I didn't want to put the book down long enough to sleep! I found myself holding my breath as Dayton found herself facing the Demon Queen! This is an exciting sequel to Redemption and I couldn't resist starting on the next book, Retribution, as soon as I had finished this one! I really, really wanted to know what would happen next! I highly recommend this YA paranormal novel to those of you who are looking for a fantastic action adventure full of angels, demons and danger.