notrow1

Book Reviews by Lynn

The Demon Trappers: Foretold

Foretold - Jana Oliver Review 7******* For the Series 10**********This is the fourth and final book in The Demon Trappers series by Jana Oliver.Riley Blackthorne is a fantastic character. She has made a few mistakes, but that just makes her human. Being the only female demon trapper is not an easy job, but Riley has a stubborn streak. She can definitely kick Hell's ass one demon at a time! Trying to figure out fellow demon trapper, Denver Beck is another matter altogether!Denver Beck is yummy! Not only is he handsome, he's the most loving and caring character, even though he's not had an easy life. I really admire his courage and strength. Even when things were at the blackest, he steadfastly held on and came through with flying colours!When I received my book in the post, I was excited but saddened at the same time. I was excited because I got to follow the Demon Trappers as they fought demons in Atlanta in 2018. I was also sad, because this was the final book in the series. I fell in love with this series when I read the first book, Forsaken (The Demon Trappers Daughter).Foretold is an amazing conclusion to the series, and it holds some answers left over from Forgiven. There are new battles to be fought, and secrets to be unravelled in this exciting finale. I was completely drawn in to the world created by Jana Oliver, who's descriptions and attention to detail made me feel like I was actually there. I struggled to put it down long enough to sleep! I would like to take this opportunity to thank Jana Oliver for writing this most excellent YA adventure! I will certainly be on the look out for more of her books in the future, no matter what the subject matter is!I VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND this book, and series, to everyone who loves to read YA, or books with demons and angels. My 15 year old nephew has already been bugging me to let him read it!