notrow1

Book Reviews by Lynn

NEST: Retribution
David J Antocci
Progress: 100 %
Jarek (Scifi Alien Weredragon Romance) (Dragons of Preor Book 1)
Erin Tate, Celia Kyle
Progress: 200/200 pages
Fury of Surrender
Coreene Callahan

Forgiven

Forgiven  - Jana Oliver Review 6 out of 5Riley Blackthorne made a deal with Heaven, and now they've come to collect. Demons are roaming Atlanta's streets and Armageddon might be closer than Riley ever imagined. With her heart and soul in play, Riley is just trying to stay alive. Riley's not afraid of kicking demon butt, but can she survive a battle between Heaven and Hell?This is the third book in the Demon Trappers series. Jana's done it again! I absolutely LOVED IT! I'm glad I pre-ordered this when I did! The story continues from the end of Forbidden (UK version) or The Soul Thief (US version). Riley is on the run from the Demon Hunters, Demons are roaming the streets and causing havoc and Beck is being his usual stubborn self. This story is crammed full of action! From the first page, the reader is thrown into the thick of it. I am in awe of how Jana has created this world on the page. I was extremely pleased when I heard that there would be a forth book in the series, and it is to be released in the Summer of this year. I will definitely be pre-booking that book when it becomes available! This is a book aimed at the older reader, but I would recommend this book to all my friends (and even my enemies) because it is that good! If you haven't had a chance to read the other books in the series, I suggest you do so with haste.