notrow1

Book Reviews by Lynn

The Callback (Love Behind the Scenes Book 1)
Brandy L. Rivers
Gamma Raiders: The Space Pirate Prince: Alien Alpha Science Fiction Romance
Calista Skye
Rescuing Rayne (Delta Force Heroes Book 1)
Susan Stoker
Watcher's Web: Return of the Aghyrians
Patty Jansen
Spellbound
Patricia Simpson
Dreams of Change (Branches of Emrys Book 2)
Emily A. Lawrence, Brandy L. Rivers

Hades (Halo Trilogy #2)

Hades - Alexandra Adornetto Beth and her siblings are still in Venus Cove, trying to restore peace and harmony to the community after Jake's attack. After a party trick goes awry, Jake returns to claim Beth and take her away with him. Will Jake's action break Beth's faith in love?I again found myself immersed in this story; I struggled to put this book down long enough to get to sleep! Beth has been through so much, but she has a great strength: her faith. If it was me going through what she did in the first book, I don't think I would be as forgiving. But then again, I'm not an angel, only human! But when Jake returns, Beth is drawn in to an even bigger fight, this time against Hell itself. I love these characters, even Jake! I'm looking forward to reading more of Beth's and Xavier's story.